TERMS OF SERVICE
- All payments are made via PayPal Invoice in USD, unless otherwise agreed upon.
- Commissions are started after full payments are recieved. Payment plans are applicable only to large projects.
- Prices listed in the website are base prices for the presented styles. If you would like a custom commission, please inquire!
- Additional details = additional charges. This may include hand-drawn patterns, armor, large accessories, weapons, and etc.
- Commercial use have a fee of 1.75x or more of the total price.
- There are no refunds.
- During the sketch phase, 1~2 WIPs will be shared to the Client. During this time, there are free revisions for minor adjustments. If a new drawing is required or changes are mentioned after the sketching phase, appropriate additional fees will be charged.
- The Artist requires a minimum of a 2-3+ week period for finishing commissions. This period starts when the Artist begins the commissioned work, not when you are added to the slots or waitlist. Please keep in mind that Live2D work will take longer. If you would like an estimated timeframe from start-to-end, please inquire during your order.
- Illustration: non-watermarked and watermarked PNG files
- Emotes // Badges: 500, 112, 56, and 28 px PNG files // 100, 72, 36, 18 px PNG files
- Live2D Art // Rigging: Ready-to-Rig PSD file with sorted folders and layers // Runtime files only.
- If you need a file saved in a different type or size, please discuss with the Artist during your order.
- Vtuber models are made to be compatiable with VTube Studio. Compatibility with other software is not guaranteed.
- The Artist retains the rights to the commissioned artwork.
- The Artist has a right to reject or cancel orders if the Client demonstrates inappropriate behavior or poor communication. If so, the Artist does NOT need to provide any work that may have been completed previously and refund will be issued under the Artist's discretion for amount of work completed.
- Commissioned work is for private use. If it is for commercial work and monitization, please purchase commercial use.
- The Client may NOT edit, trace, distribute, modify, or claim the commissioned artwork as their own.
- The Client must credit the Artist ("jempai" or "jempai_draws" or "jempai_streams") anywhere the commissioned artwork is used.
- Do NOT resell commissioned artwork. If you do so, please contact the Artist first so the Artist can understand new ownership.
- Do NOT feed commissioned or any artwork created by the Artist through Artificial Intelligence software or programs (AI art generators).